Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Talking to Toastmasters - Lori Lococo

Lori Lococo, DTM
1. Name: Lori Lococo

2. Occupation: Legal Administrator

3. Why/when did you join Toastmasters? I was afraid of public speaking and speaking to large groups of people. Joined in September 2001.

4. What do you most enjoy about being a Toastmaster? I love to watch the growth in my fellow Toastmasters.

5. How has what you have learned at Toastmasters helped you in your personal and/or professional life? I can't imagine my life without Toastmasters. I have completed changed. Toastmasters has offered me opportunities that I have never dreamed about.

6. Share a memorable Toastmaster moment. Inaugural District 86 Toastmasters District Governor.

7. What Toastmaster designation/s do you hold? DTM

8. What positions have you held in Toastmasters? District 86 Governor, District 60 Lieutenant Governor Education and Training, Division L Governor, Area 37 Governor, all club executive roles.

9. What Toastmaster accomplishment are you most proud of? Inaugural District 86 Toastmasters District Governor.

10. What would you like to say to someone thinking about joining Toastmasters? Toastmasters changes lives. Whatever reason you have thought about Toastmasters, it will fit the bill. Please come out and visit a Toastmaster club. Find one that fits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment